Location, Location, Location … the Village of East Troy is an Ideal Location!
If your organization is in need of a new or additional location, the Village of East Troy is an option worth exploring. The Village offers:
- conveniently accessable, developed business parks with plenty of free parking
- 2 easy-on, easy-off exits from I-43
- Municipal water/sewer
- Quality workforce in place
- Milwaukee is just a quick 40 minute drive
- Madison is just 60 miles west
- nestled in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin lake country
- quaint small town feel with an active community life
Whether you are interested in opening a new business or modifying your existing business our checklist can walk you through the process.
Come – check out what we can offer to you!
Other vital resources available are the East Troy Community Development Alliance and the Walworth County Economic Development Alliance – both dedicated to supporting businesses in East Troy and developing our business community. They provide helpful resources you need to start or grow your business, information and access to the workforce, and assistance with financial needs. ETCDA and WCEDA work together to foster economic development. ETCDA is the local organization that is comprised of East Troy business men and women, many of whom are also residents. These are people who understand the challenges, opportunities, and values of East Troy and are easily accessible. WCEDA is the county-wide organization that provides support to the ETCDA and is a valuable link to state and federal resources.